22/23 Aberdeen FC Home & Away Kit Pre-Orders
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your recent order and continued support of the club.
If you have any queries regarding your recent order, please contact our team at email@example.com
2022/23 ABERDEEN FOOTBALL CLUB HOME & AWAY KIT PRE-ORDERS
- 1.0 - Pre - orders for the AFC 2022/23 Home & Away Kit will commence on Friday 24th of June 2022 and will end on Monday 18th of July.
- 2.0 - The pre-ordering facility is available online at https://shop.afc.co.uk/ & in store.
- 3.0 - Please note that personalised jerseys cannot be exchanged or refunded; Aberdeen Football Club holds no responsibility for subsequent changes to squad numbers or if a player is transferred.
- 4.0 - We are unable to offer split-shipments across any orders that include pre-order items. This means that all orders containing 2022/23 Home & Away Kit pre-order items will only be shipped once the 2022/23 Home & Away Kit items are ready for delivery.
- 4.1 - 2022/23 Home & Away Kit Pre-Orders will be despatched from the 4th of August 2022. Please provide a valid shipping address, including postcode along with email address and contact number at the point of purchase. Once the products leave us they will be subject to the delivery times and schedule set out here: https://shop.afc.co.uk/customer-service/delivery
- 4.2 - Click & Collects will be available from the 5th of August 2022.
- 4.3 - Please allow up to 10 working days after your order has been shipped before contacting our customer service team. During busier times it might take longer to deliver your order.
- 4.4 - Please note *Any customs or import duties are applied once the package reaches its destination country. This affects all Worldwide & European orders. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; our advice would be to contact your local customs office for further information.
- 4.5 - The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- 5.0 - We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products are delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 6.0 - If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please refer to our returns policy which can be found on our website here: https://shop.afc.co.uk/customer-service/returns